Fall Hours: Market is open from 4-7pm September & October.
The Benicia Certified Farmers Market is open from 4-8pm, providing fresh, healthy food for the community. Best practices will be implemented to protect customers, farmers, and staff to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, with guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), California Department of Food & Agriculture, and California Alliance of Farmers’ Markets.
Date & Time: Thursday, June 11 – October 29 (June-Aug 4-8pm) (Sep-Oct 4-7pm)
Location: First Street between B & D Street (please enter into the market at either one of these entry points)
Note: Per orders of State & County only Farmers, Prepared Food, and Prepackaged Food vendors can attend the market. No sampling will be allowed. Please consider grabbing takeout or dine at downtown restaurants. No arts & crafts, jump houses, face painter or music at this time. Benicia Main Street will not be handing out or hole punching Frequent Shoppers Card until further notice. EBT machine available at entrance to market at First & D.
Be sure to…
- Come prepared and limit your visit time. We ask that you come ready, shopping list in hand, so you can get in and get out quickly. Please treat the market as an essential activity not as a social activity. And, send only one family member if you can.
- Wear a face mask/face covering before entering the market.
- Clean/Sanitize your hands. Please consider washing your hands before entering the market. We will have hand sanitizer at both entrances to Market at First & B and First & D and public hand washing at B Street parking lot next to porta-potty.
- Honor social distancing of six feet while at the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6 feet, while shopping and waiting in line.
- Observe all posted signage and demarcated circles, which signal where customers should wait, six feet apart, while in line.
- High risk groups should send another family/household member or neighbor to shop for them.
- Always stay home if you are sick.
- Visit booths with shorter lines first.
- Always cough or sneeze, into your arm or a tissue, away from people and food.
- As always, wash your fruits and veggies when you return home.
Achadinha Cheese: Cheese, butter, kefir, beef, lamb, pork
Chay’s Farms: Berries and vegetables
Delta Microgreens: Microgreens and seasonal garlic
Diaz Farms: Cherries, grapes, nectarines, peaches, plums, apricots, pluots, lemons, raisins, walnut, pomegrantes
Jacobs Farms: Organic vegetables
Gourmet Packaged Foods
GGFF Patisserie: Gluten free baked goods, including bars & pastries
Gourmet Temptations: Mustard blends, marinades, jams & curds, dessert sauces, honey products, aged balsamics, blended olive oils
Hummus Heaven: 10 hummus flavors, tapenade, tzatziki, dolmas, garlic spreads, olives, salads, pita bread & chips
iBiscotti – Italian cookies
Roti Authentic Pakistani Food: Samosa, dip, chutney, naan, breads, garlic chips
Upper Crust Baking Co.: Breads & desserts
Way to Life: Vegan granola, cookies, cinnamon rolls, breads
Crepes Divine: Sweet & savory crepes, kettle corn
Julie’s Roasted Corn & Potatoes: Roasted corn, baked potatoes
Farm Fresh to You: Organic produce delivery service